Thursday, December 04, 2008

Final Entry In Auckland

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

location - elephant stones ke apa tah.South Island, NZ

it's hard to believe that my stay here in Auckland(New Zealand) has finally come to an end. I have completed the basic requirements to secure a job in Malaysia.

location - lake tekapo - South Island NZ

The day that I took my first step in Auckland is still fresh in my memory..The moment I waved good bye to everyone at KLIA, and now I will be back in Malaysia in no time.

location - open house Auckland

location - Auckland Domain. Messi in Action.

3 years have shaped my life to a certain extent, though I am still pretty much the same as I was before. Being in my comfort zone back in Malaysia, life was not as tough relatively. At home, you have family and friends that you can rely on to. Still you find a thousand reasons when things do not go way.

location - 90 mile beach.

The first few months was not the best time of my life. We came in a group of 20, out of which were us 5 Malays. I was the first to be sent to Waikato, 2 hours away from Auckland. The fact I was the Malaysian was hard enough, let alone being the only Muslim there. My diet was basically maggi, maggi n maggi. 2 weeks!!!

location - Shakespear Regional Park, North Shore

2 months later, I was sent to a rural place called Russell, a town which has a population of roughly 2000. Everyday was horrendous, I was counting days for the attachment to be over. The interesting part is I had not enough movies at my disposal, so everyday I decided to watch only half an hour of each movie, so that I would have something to watch the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how cool is that?

location- Auckland CBD, Dinner with TS Muhyiddin Yasin

These are few of many interesting stories that one day when I reflect the life I have had, I could only smile.

location - Anfield. Ibrahimovic in action

To everyone here in Auckland, I sincerely would like to thank you, from the moment I shook hands with you till the part I will wave good bye to you. This is not the place to mention specific names, otherwise some people will get upset. Also, I'd like to ask for forgiveness, for all the mistakes and wrongdoings, I am a normal human being, just like all of us. I make mistakes, and so do you. I want to leave this place on good terms, therefore on my part at least I have long forgiven all you, should you have ever committed anything wrong on me.

location - Rotorua.

To those who will still be here for years to come, I wish you good luck and all the best for your future. I don't know about you, but it hurts me to see anyone failing in academic fields. Danny agreed with me, that many times we want certain parties to learn their lessons, but not in a way that it gives troubles to your parents and sponsors.

location - Eden Park . All Blacks vs Ireland.

Make the best of your time here in Auckland. Maximise your potentials, and always keep in mind that you always want to look back at your past with pride. To turn it to reality, you have to work for it. I may have not been the best student, but I am proud to be where I am now. Proud as in 'bangga' yang berpatutan, please do not interpret it as 'riak'.

location - flat 14. Malaysia vs Myanmar. Pestabola Merdeka.

To Muslims, if you have ever heard of 'once a black, you'll never go back'. Consistent with that, once a Muslim, you are always a Muslim. Consistency/Istiqomah in doing many small things is the key. Do not look at Liverpool or Arsenal as your way of life, they are consistently inconsistent. Keep your faith in Allah, do not forget your prayers, even if you are a medical student and you are posted to a middle of nowhere, please toe the line.

camping in 1st year - Waitakere

Should you need any help, do not hesitate to contact me. It is this feeling that you become a senior, that you want to help your juniors to pass and not to repeat the mistakes you did before. Hehe..that's true isn't it?

location - North Shore. Malaysia vs NZ All Whites

My contact details
email : jeghi83@yahoo.com
YM: as above
phone: nanti balik msia mintak la, through YM or email ok.

it's 1.000am, and Im starting to feel sleepy. Thanks Allah, thanks my parents, thanks friends and thanks everyone for making me what I am today. Keep in touch, and I will surely miss everyone here. till next time, and so long Auckland.

assalamualaikum

No comments: