Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back to Reality

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

i am now back to reality. I landed at the modern KLIA on 5th Dec. I went home immediately, rested for a couple of days before celebrating Hari Raya Aidiladha. On the evening, we left for Kelantan. The journey by 2 cars took off at 11pm and we reached Kelantan on Tuesday morning. My brother and I took turns to drive, and though we felt tired throughout the journey, we were reasonably fresh upon arrival at our kampung.

To those who know so little about Kelantan, Kelantan is a state that celebrates Hari Raya Haji exactly the same way we celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Amazing isn't it? To many of my friends who grew up in KL, Hari Raya Haji is inappropriately treated as just another public holiday.

2 days off are given for Hari Raya Haji there. As a result, it was difficult to find nice places for good food. These 2 days were hard, and these Kelantanese, many of them took the whole week off!! Hari Raya puasa x macam tu bro!!=)

On Friday, we hit the road again to Awana Kijal. The place was marvellous, complimented by stunning view facing the ocean. Got discount la bro, that's why we were there. Alhamdulillah...

Tomorrow or the next day, I have to drive down to Putrajaya to meet my sponsor JPA. I need to sort out the paper works as soon as possible. I can imagine how miserable it is to be spending 2 months doing nothing, although this is what I will be asking for once work starts.

I am still tired driving from Kijal therefore I shall continue my time wasting post here tomorrow. My mobile no now is 013-224-8515. I've used Maxis for 7 years, and I need a change. Hidup Celcom!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: