Monday, December 15, 2008

AUKU tiada utk ku~

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

“The only sure thing is that we will not be buying Protons,” Lim said, describing the national car’s service as “abysmal”.

Lim Guan Eng's statement today in The Star hurts a lot. While we acknowledge that Proton is nowhere near to Honda or Toyota in terms of quality and quantity, we do not expect any Malaysian to come up with a comment like that.

The comment itself is abysmal. That comment won't help improving Proton, and Malaysia. It keeps the people away it seems to me. Regardless of your political background, if we do not want to use national product, please keep it to yourself and at least strain yourself from public outburst.

Why couldn't he say we want to use Toyota because it gives more value for money. That simple, so hard to you izit?

and to Rocky Bru, as much as I am your fan, I would love to see only decent language used in your writings. Those 'f' words are for losers, and great thinkers do not need those word to get attention.

To me, what is wrong I'll object, regardless of who you are. In many times, it is hard to say it verbally, therefore this is the medium that I choose.

Akta University dan Kolej University does not apply to me anymore. I shall and I hope to be more vocal now.

I am not forgetting Liverpool here. Can you please score goals, Dirk Kuyt? If you don't know how, come here for some extra classes by Safee Sali or Indra Putra. Duhhh... but please, we want more goals from you. If the likes of Hull City or Fulham you can't beat, you might as well forget the title now. Liverpool vs Arsenal this weekend, which you are you readers rooting for? Of course la Liverpool kan..I was gonna watch Chelsea-West Ham last night, but I dozed off before the game started. Opssss...

till next time,
assalamualaikum

p/s: nak tengok Spa-Q 2 jap lagi.kihkihkih...

No comments: