Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lencongan

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I do in fact, notice that I have been slightly out of control lately. Sort of disinhibited. I have not crossed the line yet, but the more you commit consequently the closer you will get.  I do not want anything bad to happen, honestly. 

1. Telah dekat kepada manusia hari menghisab segala amalan mereka, sedang mereka berada dalam kelalaian lagi berpaling (daripadanya).

2. Tidak datang kepada mereka suatu ayat Al Quran pun yang baru (di-turunkan) dari Tuhan mereka, melainkan mereka mendengarnya, sedang mereka bermain-main,

By all means, if you happen to be there when I'm there, just stop me. I might get angry, but I will thank you eventually. 

I don't have to reveal everything what I did, it is best described that I have lead myself astray.  I feel restless, I feel empty. I feel totally opposite to how I behaved in Ramadhan.

  
Aisar(Chor) - Faiq Fickry - gambar lama.

Hari Raya-Deepavali celebration today. Of all pictures that I managed to squeeze in, only 2 pictures were from my camera. Tumpang je la...

few of my close friends here. Danny, Nadia and Mr Big Shot

till next time,
assalamualaikum
p/s: perhaps I need another round of Ramadhan to correct my dysfunctional state. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Letih do Mr. Big Shot. Kitorang baru balik beraya from rumah Loq.

Papehal, tolong cakap "hi" kat cik adik manis sebelah ko dalam gambar tu, bro.

Unknown said...

amacam raya umah dia bro??apa yg menarik selain makanan?hehehe..

bukan aku xnak kem salam, tp bnyk sgt salam ko aku nak bagi..letih bro..

Anonymous said...

Dr Azri...

Manusia perlu masa untuk berubah, mungkin 2 bulan, 2 tahun atau 20 tahun. Selagi ada keinginan yg kuat, jangan risau la...ada bimbingan menanti anda. Sabar.Mari menuju kejayaan yg sebenar!