Thursday, May 22, 2008

a special tribute to MU fans

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

let me start off with comment from Dr. Peake today

' you know more than what you think you know, you know?'

it's that a compliment? or a constructive critic?lol! Oh, She's a consultant with a very beautiful name.

Now let's go to Champs League. I did not watch the match unfortunately, I had to be at class. I was told it's an exciting match. Maybe Man Utd deserved to win, I don't know. It's been a fantastic season for them to be sincere. How wrong was I to guess Arsenal to be the champions? Who would have thought MU to win doubles?

If I need to choose the Most Valuable Player, it has to be only 1 person. That person is none other than Cristiano Ronaldo. Maybe Torres deserves that as well. He's been magnificent. Being a fair person, I don't think anyone did better than Ronaldo. 42 goals from midfield. That's a feat that will take ages before anyone breaks it.

I have not congratulated Man Utd fans yet on the doubles. So here it is,

CONGRATULATIONS!

8 years ago, I would have said 'Nasib je tu'. I was immature back then. To console myself, eat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i feel better now.lol!!

I'm just helping Rafa Benitez here. He was asking me if I could persuade Sir Alex Ferguson to trade Cristiano Ronaldo with Voronin AND Kuyt? wanna help me here?

till next time
assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Dorkette in Distress said...

LOL! good luck with that. ;P

Unknown said...

trimas2.rafa banyak songeh lak skrg ni,