Monday, April 14, 2008

Maturity

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

one of the comments in my previous post,

Maybe because the Palestine issue shouldn't be an issue at all.

Mr/Ms Anonymous,

You have just demonstrated to the world how immature you are. I'm sure you were born not in this planet. Or perhaps you live in your sweet day dreaming world.

Part of the lyrics below explains well to you.

Each day you wake in tranquility
No fears to cross your eyes
Each day I wake in gratitude
Thanking God He let me rise
You worry about your education
And the bills you have to pay
I worry about my vulnerable life
And if I'll survive another day
Your biggest fear is getting a ticket
As you cruise your Cadillac
My fear is that the tank that has just left
Will turn around and come back

will write again
p/s untuk mereka yg suka berfikir. gunakan hujah, bukan emosi.

2 comments:

azzahra said...

hey look into my eyes bes

Unknown said...

agak la..saje je letak lirik lagu tu..stgh orang suke menutup mata je...ala2 x kisah gitu.