Sunday, February 24, 2008

GE 12 Part 1

assalamaulaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious The Most Merciful

while waiting for Rafi to pick me up, let me just write a little bit. People get restless whenever I stop writing.lol!!..absolutely rubbish!!

24th March, tomorrow, is the nomination day for the next General Election of Malaysia. Except for certain places, we already know who will be contesting for most of the DUN and Parliamentary seats. It's no secret I am a big fan a of Malaysian politics, since 15 perhaps. I have lots to say with regards to the next election, so do come and visit my page regularly for my views. You do not have to if you are not keen on politics, it's only my view(s) after all. I'm not a one-sided person, my insight is always based on 2 sides of a coin with the support by facts.

One reason - election comes in every 5 years. Only 5 years from now will tell us if we have done any mistake.

To those who thought I rejoiced every moment after 2-0 win of Liverpool, you were wrong. I have always mentioned all my life that Inter Milan is the team that I support in Serie A. I was delighted for Liverpool, and felt totally the opposite way for Inter. Do not liken me to any Chelsea fans, whom recently acknowledged the whole world they are the most fanatic fans in the world. That's rubbish. Prior to Abramovich, Chelsea was a wonderful side to watch, but without those 600 million pounds, they won't be where they are now.

Please do not get me wrong, due to Akta Universiti dan Kolej Universiti, I have no political inclination towards any side. Should you find anything that I write inappropriate, please let me know. Below, is what I intent to share. Impressive, isn't it?

P.095 Tanjong Karang
Mohamed Hanipa Maidin, 40
AJK PAS Pusat
Ijazah Undang-undang, UIA

P.096 Kuala Selangor, 52
Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad
AJK PAS Pusat
PhD Toxicology

P.101 Hulu Langat
Dr Che Rosli Che Mat, 57
Bekas Pensyarah UKM
PhD Sains Nuklear

P.108 Shah Alam
Khalid Abd Samad, 51
Timbalan Pesuruhjaya PAS Selangor 1
Ijazah Kejuruteraan Bahan Api

P.111 Kota Raja, 50
Dr Siti Mariah Mahmud
AJK PAS Pusat
Ijazah Perubatan

P.113 Sepang
Ir Mohamed Makki Ahmad, 53
Ahli Perniagaan
Ijazah Jurutera

I will write again.

assalamualaikum

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam Azrie.

24th March ke 24th Feb?

Hihihi...

Unknown said...

duss..silap2..x pasal2 kene tegur ngan dr effizal..hihi

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of malaysia's politic since last election (side kerajaan), tp bukan sebab PakLah la, mungkin sbb dah tiba masanya kot. Tp election kali ni strategi PakLah mengecewakan lh bg aku, esp pasal calon2 yang dipilih, nampaknya PakLah seolah2 nak mewujudkan dinasti wakil rakyat plak skrang(isteri ganti suami, menantu ganti mentua, anak ganti bapak)...frust btul aku.

Unknown said...

hahaha..aku xnak komen aa yg tu...akta universiti x membenarkan..apa yg aku stress kan kat sini aku mintak sume pihak teliti hujah2 kedua2 pihak sebelum undi sapa2..kata2 kosong xleh dijadikan hujah..