Sunday, August 01, 2010

Values learned

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Lately, my interest in blogging has somehow renewed. I find it interesting again, to share stories and stuff.

Ever since I since started this job, I have hardly seen anyone surrounding me have the same interest. Not even close to following blogs.

As I said before, 'life' is as you define it.

Writing helps express out your messy thoughts, and they look perfect when you know the art of assembling and dismantling issues.

I suppose I inherit this from my father. Not that I am as good as him, but I like the way he decides things.

I learn how to criticise issues, and I dislike the old mentality of never question anything.

The time has come where you learn the academic side of everything you do.

Through experiences and lessons, I learn gradually that your seniors are never perfect, and your junior can be smarter than you.

Only knowledge makes you stand taller than the others.

You may have University of Auckland on your official stamp, which sounds good on the paper. The question is, does it give any extra edge? It does, of course, on the paper. It does not when you do not know how to differentiate between dengue and Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.

In Malaysia, being a senior makes you the boss. It gives you the power to order your juniors. You can never correct your seniors, even though they are on the wrong side.

Perhaps, one of the reasons Allah sends the students overseas is for the Malaysians to bring the good cultures back.

Sadly, the bring home the bad ones, and worst is, they never discontinue the old values.

PERFECT!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: