Friday, August 20, 2010

Serene

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am currently in Kuala Lumpur, having the best holiday possible in months. After a few months of hard work, I have finally managed to get 10 hours of sleep under my belt. It's a great feeling I tell you.

Now I have 3 more days to spend here. How do I spend it?

Hmm, tomorrow I'll be at home giving support to my sisters' Ramadhan Bazaar. So, nearby ladies, come and get your hands on on our products, ranging from tudung to kuih raya. We won't feel bad even if you decide not to buy anything. We get to meet each other right and that is something as well.

There's nothing to lose when 2 friends meet together.

Sunday, on the other hand, is the day for lepaking and nothing else but football at night. Sadly Liverpool plays on Tuesday night and that means I am going to miss it.

I'll be back in Kulim on Monday night.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

I'm looking forward to catching up with friends this weeked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Fikry,

I did get the information and it was very helpful. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Frank Conway

PS: I know what you can do for the next three days. Stay out of trouble!

Twiggy said...

they have a booth at the bazaar?? where?? i wanna go seeeee :D