Sunday, July 08, 2007

busy

assalamualaikum..

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful.

Im deeply sorry for not being able to update this blog.I've been busy with exams coming up, not a major one but still need to pass it nevertheless.



I'll leave u with 2 videos of one of my many favourite players -> Sanz Luis Garcia. He's just amazing. One of the comments in one of these videos : I declare now Atletico Madrid is my team in La Liga. Everyone knows he's nowhere near the level of Gerrard, Lampard or even Ronaldo, but Luis Garcia is Luis Garcia. He's the man for big matches, Gerrard once says That is Luis, he misses the easy ones and scores the difficult ones. not to forget here also is his goal celebration, unique is the only word that suits it. The first video is slightly long, and if you dont really like watching videos then just watch the second one(only 40seconds). the 2nd video says all about him. Good bye and thank you Luis.



2nd video


I have an important announcement coming up in the next entry. tunggu ye!

till next time
assalamualaikum.

4 comments:

Yi Wei said...

important announcement?? are u getting married??? WOW~!!!! It's so cool!!!!

Unknown said...

u wish!somebodys getting married but not me lar..not from IMU btw. or u wanna tell me u getting married izit?lol!

Asrif Yusoff said...

dahtu? ko nak masuk jawi ke?

Unknown said...

nanti aku bgtau..apa masalahnye masuk jawi.dah masuk bole kuar je..ke guano?hahahha..lame2...