Tuesday, June 12, 2007

stresso~~

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful.

somebody take me home(malaysia) please. Stress nye.. bole gak layan teh ais + main futsal ke kalo kat msia kan? Im not myself at this moment. I didnt set the mentality right before starting this run. I predicted this was going to be super boring, but that doesnt seem to be the case. Lately, im no less like a dead zombie, getting up early in the morning, doing my stuff and come back home. I need to enjoy my academic, otherwise the next 4 weeks will be wasted.

I'm done with one 30-min presentation. One down, 2 more to go. By far it wasnt the easiest topic. Still i reckon I learned a lot(trying to be positive here).

Right in front of me is a key chain that was given to me on my birthday last year. It has my name and its meaning of written on it. Just in case if anyone wonders what my name means, it is

Azri - Bererti keKUATanku atau PENYOKONGku.
Below it, it's written - daya tumpuan yang tajam. Berupaya menilai kebolehan seseorang. Memiliki kekuatan diri yang tinggi dan pandai mendorong sendiri.tidak perlu dimotivasikan.

it's wonderful ey? whoever made this key chain, it's nice. The meaning of my name is correct. well, I honestly dont believe in horoscope-like things, although sometimes u think they are true. They seem to hit the right spot at times, which is purely coincidental. Tidak perlu dimotivasikan? Nabi pun mintak doa ngan Allah, mau nye kita bole hidup xde motivasi?


these pictures were taken last year, in Coromandel, famous for their famous amos.not! u can find a very beautiful beach here, and the view here is exceptionally amazing. I dont think we were childish in building fortress here.We had fun and we had our reason in doing so,didnt we?


okla.
nak prepare sket utk kelas esok.

assalamualaikum

7 comments:

abd said...

Ni buat aku nak gi NZ lalu.

Unknown said...

datang lalu..tahun dpn ko nak balik dah..alang2 singgah lalu.bwk skali jersi jerman yg baru tu.lawa dow...Ballack aa kalo bole.mcm biasa.schweinsteiger bole gak..aku bayar kali ni.

abd said...

takkan Ballack ngan Schweinsteiger je? Asamoah okay gak pe. Lawak nih tak lame macam letak ais dalam bank thai ah..

azzahra said...

hi just passing by

Unknown said...

abd : asamoah x macho.tp kalo nak kira ada persamaan ngan aku pn frings je kot.aku ngan dia dua2 rambut panjang sket.hahaaha..thailand xde teknologi lg kot.tu pakai peti ais..mmg lame dow...

azzahra : passing by xde salam?lol!

Asrif Yusoff said...

thx 4 d add my fwen~!

Unknown said...

sama2..u adik melati ke asrif..hahhahah..siott aa ko..