Tuesday, June 19, 2007

euphoria

assalamualaikum..

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It's wonderful to see Beckham leaving Madrid with a medal. One truely amazing fact is Becks rediscovered his top form only after he was dropped out from the England national team. Sometimes I wonder if i need a slap in the face to wake me up. Becks's hunger drove him back to what he was before - hardworking, intelligent, team player and marvellous vision. I need that kind of hunger or desire that will take me to a greater height. I hate settling down on the same level every time. I want to taste success at the highest level so that should I fall down I wont be the lowest point. Come on ppl, give me some courage. I need it.

Im attached to Obs n Gynaecology ward for 6 weeks starting 3 weeks ago. That explains why I have been grumpy a bit lately.


An interesting point here. Looking back at recent Father's and Mother's day, I have seen two similar events that gets me thinking. I have had the chance to observe few labors or deliveries. Women should be grateful that they are born women. Honestly, I dont know but I can feel delivery is a painful process. It might take 2 days sometimes to give birth, though normally as fast as 1 hour. 1/3 of the population here need painkillers to reduce the pain. It amazes me how strong women are that they survive the whole process here. The whole ward can hear they screaming sometimes seriously. Right after after a baby is born, the sweating and intense moments are gone. The mother is smiling. I've seen twice and I can't help but to smile too. It makes me happy to see them so happy. You just dont feel tired anymore. Mother's Day is not a merely remembrance, it is made for you to appreciate your mother. A touching saying- You dont know what you've got till it's gone.

Father - they deserve no less than the level the mother gets. Nothing less. U wont be where you are if not because of them.



this is a beautiful Quran recitation by Sheikh Rahman Sudais(imam masjidil haram).It comes with translation as well. No regret watching I can promise you.

this is the link to latest Dr Asri's videos at youtube. 149 videos so far and the number is increasing. It's interesting to see al-ahkam has received close to 9 million visitors. Keep up the good work!

baca nota sket.
len kali sambung

assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Asrif Yusoff said...

"I need that kind of hunger or desire that will take me to a greater height."

cuba ko jgn makan sehari dua, sure hungry...

aduh sori2. aku takleh tahan la. hehe...

Unknown said...

bkn aku x cuba..tp ko paham aa dok pc dulu pn makan 6 kali sehari.camna nak dtg hunger tu..ke guano?