Saturday, February 17, 2007

ilmu mcm torchlight

assalamualaikum..

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious The Most Merciful..

I had a good day today.Started off with having good night sleep.Long I've been waiting for that. While most of the students here are still in Malaysia, my classes started about 3 weeks ago. I've been away from family since 16, so homesick is rarely a problem for me. I do call them every week though, because Im very close to my family.

Then I had a bit taste of football in the afternoon.It's amazing that I played football at 2pm and I didnt even go to any field. How did I do that? No, I didnt play football in my dreams. It's through stupid winning 11, the only PS2 game that I know how to play.

Later on, we had a get-together meeting with JPA and the newly-arrived juniors. There's a short introduction by JPA, mostly underlining the main objectives why we are here. While listening most of the time, we also did some 'Scouting'. why la not cun chicks?

En Abdullah(student advisor)'s 1st comment when he saw me--> ingat mamat rock mana la ni...now I start to wonder should I get a haircut? I always feel cool with long hair. It'd probably the one and only time now to keep long hair. I will definitely consider a haircut if I get 10 more ppl telling me to do so!

Nowadays, more websites start playing with anti-Wahabi sentiment. 1st of all, none of us grace the teachings of Wahabi. this issue will never be solved when it is debated by non-ulama.For instance, an engineer can never be 100% correct when he/she tells a doctor to give this or that medicine. One normally has basic understanding of others' fields/specialties that is acceptable. When an engineer tells u you the most complicated stuff e.g cancer drugs he would probably get half of the facts right. Same goes when a non-ustaz tells u that Wahabi is wrong. 2ndly, it is always wrong to label anyone as sesat(apa english aa?) in Islam unless you really have the true facts.

We are not Wahabi! but anyone please,please,please tell me what is so wrong about Wahabi?

Explanation on Wahabi in depth can be found here. Yusuf Qhardawi, a very well respected scholar, in his book Fiqh Alawiyat says Muhammad bin Abd Wahab was a mujaddid(reformist) in his time. Is Yusuf Qhardawi a Wahabi? get ur facts right brother! And how do u tell if one is sesat or not is by two methods : 1st is by Aqidah.2nd is by Fiqh(feqah). Muhammad bin Abd Wahabi is a follower of Mazhab Hanbali. Mazhab Hanbali sapa brani kata x betul?Anyone can prove Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal was wrong in his teachings? Aqidah of MBAH and aqidah as thought by Imam Abu Hassan Al-shaari are the same. Sesat ka lagu ni?

gambar ni diambil dpd al-ahkam,Cuba lihat gambar berikut, bayangkan bekas tempat duduk Khamenei itupun mereka dah lakukan sampai macam ni... Bayangkanlah sendiri kalau yang lebih tinggi kedudukannya dari khamenei!


There are parties that try to champion Syiah in our country. Some of them are so influenced by Revolution of Iran. Whatever Syiah does, they will try their best to say they are correct. Yes, Iran are so brave against the U.S, they are really good in Science and Tech., but we can never accept their teachings. Mereka kafirkan Saidina Abu Bakar, Umar dll. If Muktazillah was Syiah in Iran, will Muktazilah then be considered as not sesat anymore? Somebody was saying in other countries there are Syiah mosques and there's none in Malaysia. Is there a Sunni's Mosque in Tehran in the first place? No, not at all. It's not even said so by the so-called pro-wahabi ulama, but by JAKIM. Xkan JAKIM pn salah ?I provided the link to the Jakim's website particularly on Syiah in my previous post. Baca betoi2 ok?

I'm always ready to take back my words if I gave any false evidences. As stated by our ulama, we did not accuse Syiah as sesat before we red their books. That's the best way isnt it?

Ayat mana x pasti
Apabila datang orang fasik bawa berita kepada kamu, hendaklah diperiksa, nanti kamu timpakan satu kaum dgn cara jahat, nanti kamu menyesal. X pasti plak ayat mana...sapa2 bole tolong?

Liverpool will play Barcelona on Wednesday. Yuhuuuu! I wont be able to watch it but I'll always be supporting them whatever the result is. You dont go around telling anyone proudly I won Champs League by beating the likes of Lille, do you?

please correct me if Im wrong.thanx

assalamualaikum



2 comments:

abd said...

Surah Al-Hujurat ayat 6:

Hai orang-orang yang beriman, jika datang kepadamu orang fasik membawa suatu berita, maka periksalah dengan teliti, agar kamu tidak menimpakan suatu musibah kepada suatu kaum tanpa mengetahui keadaannya yang menyebabkan kamu menyesal atas perbuatanmu itu..

Unknown said...

trimas..