Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Side

assalamualaikum...

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious,the Most Merciful.May peace be upon u my brothers and sisters.

to those who didnt go to the stadium or watch the match on the tv, u'd probably missed Malaysia's best football match for years. I was there, Serih was there, probably Muziman too, and with 40 000 other Malaysians we had a good time. Draw wasnt the best result, but something is always better than nothing rite? Hardy Jaafar's was the best that I have ever seen in my life. yg pernah aku tgk btol2 depan mata aku...gile puas plak tu tgk singapore kene kad merah.berlakon injured tu...malas cita panjang2 aa..ngantok..letih jerit2 tadi..esok aa kot smbg...macho gile aa gambar2 ngan team malaysia time diorg datang NZ dulu..yg 1st gambar tu ngan el capitan msia dulu- nurhafiz zamani misbah..aku lagi macho dari dia kot?

1 comment:

abd said...

Pasang nih loop sampai puas:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b9zptXKMtBg