Saturday, January 13, 2007

pembaziran

assalamualaikum..

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. May peace be upon my brothers and sisters

one of the advantages of having regular readers of your blog(s) is u r able to feed them ur thoughts.sometimes the enemies of Islam give you the weapons that they use. They use the net the spread their lies, but they also give you the means for us to counter them. They give us internet but often it's us who never learn how to use it properly. Why use the net for solely entertainment purpose?

I have been telling that I'm not one of students who are anti-government.Neither do I support them. As a student, I'm supposed to be neutral isnt it? The reason Im stating these facts are just for academic purposes, stating the facts the never came out in the newspapers in the last few days :

1. from Jeff Ooi, According to Malaysiakini yesterday, Abdullah had made a one-day visit to Johor - the worst-hit state - on December 23 after an official visit to Venezuela. He then reportedly left on the same day for Australia for a one-week holiday.
2. regarding to the boycott on Batu Talam by-election, taken from sun2surf.com, DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng Lim told theSun in a telephone interview that the EC could not even provide valid and convincing reasons for the discrepancies in the electoral roll for Batu Talam."I was told there were only two houses resided by Indians in Batu Talam. But there are more than 300 registered Indian voters. The EC could explain that," he added. -> we r always told the oppositon are scared of losing(if u read the news by the way)
3. Im clearly impressed with the knowledge of Perlis's Menteri Besar. He memorises lots of hadiths and has vast knowledge on Islam. my salute on you boss!
4. I dont wanna sound anti-government so I'll just give the link this time.
5. There are 74 000 evacuees in Johor as I speak.
6. Congratulations to the Government for making Tahun Melawat M'sia a success so far although there few repair-able flaws.


hey, seriously Im not anti to the current Government but Im sick of too many one-sided stories in local newspapers. please, please and please do not judge me here. Im just feeding u my thoughts here as I said earlier.

3 comments:

abd said...

aku takde idea nak buat lawak lame kat sini tapi aku nak gak comment.

mazree said...

wtf sani,
lek ah, nak gak cheap.hahahaha.

Unknown said...

biar aa dia..dia nak gak anugerah cheap kot..hahahhaah..jgn marah abe..