Monday, June 04, 2012

You'll walk alone sometimes

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Right now, I am on the 3rd consecutive on call. My family members have questioned me, why do I have to work so hard?

This is the only way I know how to make some money. I would let go on call if I could. I don't feel at  home here in Banting. I really hate covering O&G.

You can't run away from problems. But, how do u react when you are wrongly blamed for doing things you never did?

I told them many times, The reason I hate O&G so much is because I do not want to go through sleepless nights thinking over mistakes that I did.

I did not kill anyone. I did not injure anyone.

What I loathe is to be held responsible, on things I have little knowledge about. I warned them beforehand, that it would do more harm than good if I was given the responsibility.



Yeah yeah, 'we went through worse before'.

Very mature attitude indeed.

till next time,
assalamualaikum


No comments: