Monday, November 29, 2010

Intense

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

In less than 2 weeks, my younger sister is getting married. Yes, another younger sister.

Knowing the custom very well, I know I will be bombarded with this question heavily on her wedding day.

I keep on thinking, how would I answer this question? Certainly, I do not plan to settle down till I complete my housemanship.

The question on who my future partner is, I guess it is not a secret anymore.

I rarely crack under pressure, but I hate this unwanted feeling that people are meddling with your personal issues all the time.

Regardless of what my thoughts are, I hope I will get to see a couple of old friends during the wedding.

tell me what you see. Subhanallah.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: