Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A breather

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

It's a rare occasion that I get to spend some free time specifically for me.

Thanks to whoever that made this change to the roster. It's a breather.

At the moment, life is going well for me. Deepavali is around the corner, therefore it's my turn to cover for these people. They did their part during raya, and to uplift the spirit of 1 Malaysia, I am now willing to do my part now.

In less than a week after that, Raya Haji will come.

I hope I'll be able to come back home.

Somehow, I miss my family terribly. I miss the feeling that you 'feel at home'.

I have only 2 more on calls in Paediatrics. God willing, I will still be in Kulim next year. Fingers crossed on my MO posting. I hope it's a medical based.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: