Sunday, November 09, 2008

Seram

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

the weather for the past 3 days has not been the best. it is not for me to complain, as Allah knows the what is the best for us. Whatever the weather is, we are very close to having a good summer InsyaAllah.

I know I have not written anything on either politics or current issues. Of course I do want to, but everyone is busy burning their midnight oil, therefore I don't think they will even bother to drop by at my blog. There is not much to blog anyway on politics. Current issues like UMNO's general assembly, Gerakan's making noises and many more do not interest me.

1 thing people do not want to admit is they are interested in Norman Hakim-Abby's issue. To write a thousand arguments here is not difficult, obviously. I will never do that. Firstly, it's not appropriate, and secondly what evidence do you have to support whichever side. One should refrain him/herself from making any allegations, for we are not allowed to slander anyone. Dosa doe fitnah orang...

A friendly reminder, you are entitled to your own opinion, but an opinion will remain an opinion, unless it is supported by facts and figures.

I really have no idea why, but lately I have at least 1 friend request almost daily at friendster. How did they come across my page is still a wonder. Hmm..glamer sangat ke?=)

Arsenal-MU was a good of football wasn't it? Arsenal was absolutely fantastic, the way the passed the ball around, keeping it on the floor and suddenly, bammm..wonderful goal. The last time I played futsal 2 days ago, I know why Malaysia will not make it to the next few World Cups. Everyone thinks they are so good, they are the best in dribbling and never want to pass the ball. Malaysia Boleh!! Hehe, I'm one of these people.

I should stop. this is all gibberish.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: