Monday, November 10, 2008

My Birthday

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am so thankful firstly to Allah, and also to everyone for all the wishes. On facebook alone I have received easily more than 30 birthday wishes.

I am no more sweet 17 today.Hehe..

As I am writing this, the 1st day of quarter of a century is leaving me. I don't have too many issues with age, because it is clear that it is talents that keep you on top of the league, not age. If age was everything, Sir Alex Ferguson would have won everything because he's the eldest.

Or Dr M the greatest PM because he retired at the age of ?78. Or Khairy Jamaluddin should not run for Youth Chief as he is only ?28.

People make a lot of fuss with age. It is your choice.

Whatever you want to say, deep inside I wanna wish a million thanks for making this a wonderful day.=).

till next time,
assalamualaikum
I did not realise that are many people share the same birth date as mine.

3 comments:

Penanam Sayur said...

Your birthday?
Happy birthday bro!

Unknown said...

thanks bro

rough_U_deen said...

We delay the occasion a bit.. nanT aku blanje makan eskrem glacier mcm best gak.. Hahahah..
p/s nak buat pape event, kene tggu org abes exam dulu.. huhu