Wednesday, July 09, 2008

HTC in, Nokia out

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

let's talk about something else. Maybe it's true everyone is sick of our political drama.

HTC P3600i specs. Cun kan? A review on this (smart)phone.

For few months I was so keen on Digital SLR. I spent hours doing surveys on the internet and magazines. Come to think about it again, what's the point of having SLR now. Everyone seems to have one now, so pinjam je la kan kalau abes desperate pun. LOL! Unlike Musa, I am Zainal Abidin Hassan and Musa is Christiano Ronaldo in this field, just not worth it to spend my limited budget here. I think I will just settle with my old camera, LUMIX TZ1. Gile lama......

kalau gambar camni, buat apa SLR kan?hehe

Bola pulak, Why la Liverpool is so slow in dealing with player transfers? We have signed only the unknowns. I will be very suprised if everyone knew about Dossena and Dagen prior to their transfer to Liverpool. Maybe they are really good, I don't know. Fingers crossed they will prove me wrong this coming season. Woi Liverpool owners, let me lend you rm5 to help you with the transfers. Not enough? I did not promise millions to Liverpool fans, you guys did!!!

To Mr B(Badik) and Farah Syaz, I'd like to congratulate you guys in advance on your wedding. Best. I'll miss 2 or 3 wedding invitations this August, Nirah from KDU and few others. How sad is that. I haven't met KDU fellas for about 5 years now, except those who went to IMU. Few have opted to stay in the UK and the ones in PMC will be everywhere in few months' time.

=(

okla, till next time
a'kum
p/s kalau nasha aziz umur 25, ari ni gak aku antar rombongan kawen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..wah bai ronaldo cam up gile la..malu plak rasanya

Unknown said...

hehe..perumpamaan yg btol..sah2 aa aku bukan cristiano ronaldo kan..lain aa kalo ko amek gambar banyak2 n letak nama aku..=p