Sunday, January 13, 2008

new no 13

assalamualaikum

dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani

to anyone who might wonder where have I been up to, I'm back at Auckland now. came back on Jan 4th, now it has been a week since then. It's summer now, and I'm at Waiuku currently, for rural GP attachment. Waiuku is a typical countryside place, with a population of 7000. Ironic, I was raised in KL, I thought I will go mad when I was given this news(going to Waiuku). As it has turned out, Waiuku is a wonderful place, and I have no regret to be there. The whole attachment is for 3 weeks, and I now have 2 more weeks left there. all the best for me...

If I am given a power to dictate any transfer dealings for Liverpool now, I would not hesitate to sell off Dirk Kuyt and Voronin. Kuyt's workrate can never be questionable, but we need goals from strikers. As for Voronin, he's a good player. To rate him with strikers like Tevez, that would be one of the biggest mistakes. I want to bring back Owen to Anfield, and I dont care if he's a similar player to Torres. Personally I dont think Liverpool have played badly lately, but the inability to kill off games is the most frustrating part in the Reds.

Having been to Waiuku also makes me a little bit outdated of the latest news in Malaysia. When I read the online newspapers in the past 2 days, I find Malaysia is getting more Westernized. Killing off people in the lift, kids made ransom and thousands more examples are happening on daily basis. Are we transforming to a country like the US? I dont mean it in a healthy way. Malaysia is far away from becoming US, Malaysia is a peaceful country, and if corruption is not part of the practice, the police would have done a better job in curbing these social illness.Nobody wants to see a Nurul Jazlin-type of case happening again.
Germany's new no 13

the Men in Black

I will to write more often in the near future. I have no internet connection at Waiuku, everything will become more organised in the coming weeks I hope. Enjoy those pics for now..

assalamualaikum

2 comments:

abd said...

jersey apa tu ada nombor epl?

Unknown said...

sori2..aku posting luar bandar skrg..tu beli kat penang dow...yang penting ballack..