Saturday, January 19, 2008

Anxious man

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Does anyone know what has happened to al-ahkam.net? I've had very little internet connection in the past 2 weeks. The current al-ahkam does not look like the old al-ahkam anymore. any explanation anyone? This is what I found from al-fiqrah, one of the links provided in Pro-tajdid websites. I hope this thing will be sorted out very soon, as hundreds of thousands of fans are anxiously worried with regards to this matter.


I am moving into the 3rd week in Waiuku. At this stage, I feel more comfortable now in dealing with people. Also, I am grateful to Allah that these people here understand the need for me to perform prayer 5 times a day. They provide me a room for this matter, and nothing more I could ask from them. Having been at Malaysia for 20 odd years now, I have never felt more peaceful in my life, after 2 weeks in Waiuku. I mean it. You know the feeling one following you everytime you walk on the streets of KL. I was 'pow-ed'(kene pau) by one of drug addicts(at least I think he was) at PWTC, but here I feel relatively safer. But hey, crimes are everywhere, why should I make New Zealand sound better than our beloved Malaysia?


While at Waiuku, this book has been nothing but good company. Here, Gerrard tells you from A-Z of his life, from an 8 year old Huyton boy to what he is now. You have only to be proud of his achievements, only EPL trophy now is short to complete the collection in the trophy cabinet. Only few players have achieved what he has in his 27 years life. FA Cup, League Cup, Charity Shield(if it's counted), UEFA Cup and European Super Cup. He also captained to the final of World Club Cup, only to be beaten by Sao Paolo(kalau tak silap), who managed to take the only chance they created in that game. He scored a hattrick in Jamie Carragher's 500th match for Liverpool. From my impaired memory, only Man Utd players stand as tall as Gerrard at the present. No disrespect to Chelsea and Arsenal fans, you are nowhere near to all these achievements.

Next, a repetition of an issue I aired few months back. I wonder, after so many months of complaining, many still link their pages to Faisal Tehrani. Get your facts right, I have never said he's a Syiah, but it's crystal clear that he's influenced by the ideology and now influencing the others. All the Sunnis love Rasulullah and his family, however, one of many things that separates us from Syiah is the latter apostasies the Sahabahs(para Sahabat). Spare a minute and watch this video here and watch closely what these Shiites(Syiah) do on Hari Asyura.

and now for futsal fans, have fun watcing this. We Malaysians love futsal and football, and to be the best, you have to learn from the best.



chow for now,
will be back in Auckland again by next weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have no idea whats goin on, tp akh hasrizal ada citer sikit pasal al-ahkam. http://saifulislam.com/?p=1286#more-1286

Dorkette in Distress said...

uuu, just saw that book at mph yesterday. yess! now i dont have to buy coz i can borrow from you, can rite? can kan? ;)

Unknown said...

oh...sila2..xde hal nye..skrg ada org lain tgh baca, pastu nak baca amek aa.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.