Thursday, November 22, 2007

jet lag

assalamualaikum.

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I do not have my laptop with me, therefore this entry is nothing more than just an entry.

To the England football fans, I wish u good luck. I'm a fan of EPL, but England has never been my 1st choice at international level. Germany 1st, then only England comes. Since Andres Brehme scored the winner in 1990 World Cup, there's no turning back in supporting them. Weird somehow, because I dont know Bundesliga as much as I know EPL. I hope England will qualify, otherwise this tournament, as other tournaments, will be dull without them. Crouch-inho is the leading striker from what I read, I know he wont disappoint the lots of you.

With my long hair, I know some will be surprised when they see me. I surely will get a haircut soon. How soon is my 'soon' is subjective. Just like in medicine, acute is defined in many ways. Oh medicine....life as a student is hard enough, let alone when the working days come. No many good news in HO(house officer) life, except for the improved wages/salary. Sorry, I dont know the differences between wages and salary.


for this friday, I hope Serih will be ready for 'Torres'. So much for his Elano, Torres will show him the meaning of sexy football. kasut futsal dah la xde ni..tp selamba je..

My mobile no will be posted in the next entry.

n happy (belated)birthday to frens who turned 24,25 and 21 this month.

till then
assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Nabihah Sallih said...

haha...jet lag. doktor pown manusia biasa jugak

Unknown said...

uih lama btoi x update page ni..tu la..student lagi la..apa doktor2 ni..