Wednesday, October 31, 2007

back again!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

So for keeping u guys waiting for an update.ages ago the last time I wrote something.

Here we go.

I was reading the reaction Malaysians' reaction towards the launch of ECER. I felt disappointed when I saw(something like this) - "aren't PAS and UMNO supposed to be enemy?then why are they sharing the stage together?". Sigh. Too much politics, bro. let's get real. Forget about UMNO, even if ECER was initiated by PAS, it wouldnt bring more harm than good, dont u think so? Whether the timing was politically motivated, I dont know to be honest. No one does. There are speculations on general election to be held in December or early next year. With so many economic-driven launchings, December would be a perfect time for them. Having said all these, I prefer to be a neutral. I didnt register to vote for this election anyway.

how nice is this?

In the past few weeks, people have been writing off Liverpool. I'm not someone who says everything about Liverpool is right and I'm the first to admit Liverpool have not been playing up to their standard. They lost to Besiktas, drew with Arsenal and only just managed to beat 9-man Everton. I believe it's premature to sum up Liverpool's season based on those matches. Strangely now Liverpool are deemed not on form and Rafa's rotation is the reason behind it. Earlier in the season when Liverpool managed to collect 10 out of 12 points, they were considered as title challenger. It's the media.

I will be back in Malaysia on Nov 17th. I'm open for any futsal, weddings, anything. Let me know the time and place and I'll be there(InsyaAllah).

farwah farihah

latest pics on my future-F1-driver niece. taken from sister's blog. dah besar sehhh....

One last thing, I really like Dr. Asri's(Mufti Perlis) article "Bersikap Adil Dalam Penilaian". It's really a well-written one, in which he explains why we should not talk, discuss and bad mouth-ing things we hardly have the knowledge about, which is totally opposite to what we practice today. Have a read, it's very useful I promise.

I'll write again.
assalamualaikum

p/s : anyone who wants their blog(s) to be linked here, let me know.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Akhirnya ada updet!Tapi sume pun sibuk kan skang ni. Good luck dalam exam, makan kerang ngn kuay teow kat uptown ingat2 la aku ni.Huhu.

Unknown said...

hahaha..gile sedih bunyi...aku tapau utk ko kuey tiaw kerang n chicken chop uptown nye..amacam?

Yi Wei said...

Azri!!! hahahah... come to UK la... Yeah.. I'm probably gonna stay here ler... If balik msia, saya mesti belanja... mamak boleh tak?? hahahha....take care!!

Unknown said...

mamak or anywhere is ok wit me..just make sure u dont belanja me mihun goreng in Gunung Tahan la(if u still remember)..=)..if u get a job there, make sure it's in Liverpool ok.so that I can visit Liverpool FC 1st then only I'll visit u ok..hehehhe..

Asrif Yusoff said...

aku kat kb, hotel perdana.. nak balik kl dah ni after 3 days. butet lepak skali kat sini ngan aku, semalam kitorang gi pc ngan pengkalan kubor. sambar ajax n river plate sepasang metta.

aku kat sini utk ecer punya launching, good to see pak lah n tok guru shaking hands. insha Allah projek ni jadi.. aku harap2 jadi la.

sampai kl nnt jgn buat2 menyorok lak takut nak berentap ngan elano main futsal ok.

Unknown said...

jap..ko gi sana nak tgk launching tu je ke?ke mmg nak gi lepak2 sana..aku sampai KL tros gi klate dude..insyaAllah jersi apa2 pun aku rembat gak aa nanti...

jgn risau aa bab tu..abes2 koman pun aku tunjuk muka gak aa..ko jgn lak wat2 sakit kaki kalo xleh skor..mentang2 kalah ngan chelsea.hahahah

keropok lekor said...

cutenye niece.

Unknown said...

heheheh..like uncle,like niece...duhhhh

Anonymous said...

There are stalls along Pier Road which sell crabs, prawns, mussels, winkles, shrimps and roll-mops. It holds a strong promise for the internet users worldwide. Perhaps, the reason why it didn't spike its sales during the launch is because it was released on the same week Modern Warfare 3 was launched. [URL=http://lopolikumibo.com ]longleaf[/URL] The PPB Cake Collection comes in evergreen and lime, butter yellow, espresso and chocolate, sapphire blue, porcelain blue in vintage inspired floral Italian cut velvet that looks as yummy and strikingly elegant as their names of Buttercream Cake, Apple Tart, Chocolate Decadence, French Goosebeerry, Juniper Berry and Licorice Pudding cake. I sure don't and neither do you.

Anonymous said...

Hеllo Theгe. I disсοvеred уοuг blоg using msn.
That іѕ a really smaгtly ωгittеn articlе.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I'll ԁеfinіtelу геturn.


Нere is my pаgе ... what is hcg injections for weight loss

Anonymous said...

Faѕtiԁіοus ansωers in return οf thiѕ
mattег wіth firm aгgumеntѕ and ехplaіning all
conсeгnіng that.

Alѕo visit my wеbsіte :: hcg diet reviews