Saturday, May 05, 2007

post-food night

assalamualaikum...

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

im bored.today's officially my 1st day of mid term break. my break is no less than 14 days n i have no plans.absolutely none. I was planning a trip to Oz, spesifically to Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. For some reason, I had to cancel it off. It sucks, isnt it?

Congratulations to my friends whom I can call DOCTOR now. Jaka is a doctor.My cousin Shirin has also graduated. tahniah kpd yg lain gak..


congratulations to AC milan and Liverpool as well who have made it to the final.we always somehow knew Man Utd would be the LOSER. This is my 2nd time and im not suprised anymore if Milan have more fans than usual in May 23rd. U hate or u like it, that's always the case. I dont care if Liverpool do not turn out to be the winners, but surely everyone gets annoyed if Milan wins and u see thousands of people claiming they are hardcore AC milan supporters. Call me a typical Liverpool fan, but Im 120% sure u'll see lots of ppl saying "aku dh lama sokong AC MILAN". I've been a thick and thin Inter Milan fan, and I bet i know more about AC milan than MOST of u guys do. Ever since the days of Franco Baresi, Maldini, Bierhoff, Van Basten and many more.



Tertekan.Bosan.

len kali plak

assalamualaikum

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuti always weh.Seronok la ko.

Unknown said...

sronot mende nye..agak bosan ni..baru ari ke-2.cuti always.bosan always.sengal always.camna tu?ala2 1000 facts about pigs..huahuahau

adrian said...

AZRI!!!! We made it again!! Always remember watching the 2005 final in KKB... I have a good feeling that we'll win it again. LIVERPOOL

Unknown said...

hi adrian.i'll always remember that night/morning.me,anas,faiz,u,soon liang,hiong chin in that mamak.i hope we'll win la.whatever the result is im proud that lvpool made it to the final this year.2 finals in 3 years.its macho isnt it?