Sunday, March 18, 2007

duhh!

assalamualaikum....

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful.

to be honest, im still confused with the term 'daylight saving'. today's supposed to be the day daylight saving started/ended.which one is the right one? anyway, time difference has shortened by 1 hour btw Msia n Nz from previously 5 hours. I almost missed Zuhur prayer today, terlupa plak...

few weeks ago, 3 of my friends sort of asking why this blog 'looks/sounds' so pro-dr.asri. to start with, sy tidaklah taksub kepada mana2 pihak. I listen to everyone, because i believe there are 2 sides of every story. I listen to Dr. Asri, Ust Maszlee, Capt Hafiz, Ust Rasul Dahri, Ust Hasrizal n lain2. Also I do not totally reject Astora Jabat, Faisal Tehrani dll. Which ever comes with the right 'nas/dalil' that's the one that I accept. To counter the criticism, I always listen to the 1st group of Ustaz' because they provide the facts with references. They are also the ones giving their energy n time to woo the youths,the university students and the proffesionals. They are also the ones up-to-date ustaz', make optimal uses of the Internet, the best source to reach everyone. Those who criticises, mostly do nothing for the cause and are the best in undermining them. I know if this is enough to justify my choice. for anyone who is still puzzled by the word Salafus Soleh, u can go to Ust Rasul Dahri's website.For the record, anyone who uses shiah's resources shall be rejected. With so many talking about Shiah, it's amazing that some of us still do not what is Syiah and its dangers. Well, do not regret if ur future daughter is wedded through nikah mutaah. also if ur son is hospitalised for taking part in a so-called holy event in Karbala.

Both last week and before have been the best week of this year so far. Welcome to this world, Maryam n Faiq Fickry! I wished I was home.Wished I was there. At the end of this year, I need to buy not 3 but 4 presents. I need to buy each a present,one for Fariha, one for Faiq, 1 for Maryam and another one-more-to-come in September.2007 is a babies-making year I suppose.

another blog which I find very informative. Very thorough, full of references. One of his(sorry if the owner is a SHE) entries, he writes on the slenders thrown at Syeikhul Islam Ibn Taimiyah by Faisal Tehrani. I dont have vast knowledge on this but good enough to reject Faisal Tehrani's article.

I should have some free time to write again some time this week.

till next time
assalamualaikum

No comments: