Saturday, March 03, 2007

alangkah sedihnye

assalamualaikum...

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

we(all of us) are on the brink of going through the saddest moment of this year. My Kancil will be sold at some point this year. It has lots of other names. Kancil, Kancil GTI, Ferrari etc. Kancil GTI would probably the funniest. That name came up when I decided to have GTI rims on my car tyres. I still remember when I was going to Bangi for Jaka's open house a driver from other car tried to stop my car.Why? lol..he thougt there was something wrong with my tyres. mcm nak cabut agaknye kot..it had always been like that ever since I first used it. That driver tried to stop my car few times...lol...

the truth is Im gonna miss my car. It is 6 years of age now. I treat the car very well ever since day 1. Not only I use this car to go Uni, futsal or shopping complexes. this car does actually dig chicks. lol..main2 je..tp bnyk jasa aa..

this car survived many places. from ttdi- KDU-IMU. It is still to be used whilst waiting the potential buyer to come. My parents give reasonably good reasons to their decision. btoi gak..xde org pakai..

sayonara Perodua GTI...

mau makan sat...
assalamualaikum

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hukhuk...
aku gak yg setia pakai Kancil till now..
But Kancil contribute a lots especially mase jadik student kan..kan..

Unknown said...

tu aa..agak sayang gak aa kancil..kan sebijak anda..bila ko nak update blog?

Anonymous said...

aku? update blog..hehe
azam aku tahun ni adelah utk tidak memblogging,n so far aku berjaya utk a few months nie =)

linda_tjo4 said...

oh no!!the cute car that i sat in? i'm gonna miss it too.. =)

Asrif Yusoff said...

bila aku ckp cheap marah. pastu gi panggil kancil gti...

letih ah gini...

Unknown said...

hahahah..masalahnye bukan aku reka cita..dh mmg gitu nama...xkan salah aku kot aku glamer gitu..

mazree said...

nate apo aarr jeghi,claim gti,rim gti asik tercabut jer..takper do,walaupon ko takder gti,lobang hidungmu tetap menjadi pujaan hatiku!

Unknown said...

nate mazree..tau xpe..serih cheap doo promote gol dia time futsal..aku pn bole claim gol lawa2..hahahha