Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Perkataan, Man U Fans and Raya

assalamualaikum...

peace be upon my brothers n sisters..i dont think it's too late to wish Selamat hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin..dh kat 20 kali kot raya je mintak maaf zahir dan batin..batin apa yg salah pn aku xtau..apa2 pun ada salah silap halalkan la yek..apa2 kekurangan pn sama2 kita maafkan..kita manusia je..

talking about raya, as I told u before it's my 1st time to be celebrating not with family..unlike Arserih, this would be his 1st raya with family after spending so many years in the US..how did it go? well, it's different..u get up in the morning, go to the mosque and perform solat AidilFitri, and family gathering will be up next..for me, coming back from Solat, I had to be home as quick as possible.I was chosen to be the host for 1st day raya open house.I cant tell the exact no of ppl who turned up for it, maybe around 50, but it's fun for sure.Fun in it's very own way.Potluck was the concept, and 1-2 days, most of the guys were busy preparing kuih tat, rendang, daging bakar, kuih2 lain..n musa brought his trademark Kek Batik..serius sedap wa cakap lu...Raiway Campus' preparation and celeration was even better..more food, ? more chicks, and more malays definitely! Railway Campus even had their Solat Raya n Khutbah at their place! mantap x mantap..ada video tp besar sgt kalo nak letak kat youtube.nanti la..
I think 2 nights before raya was when Man Utd were playing Liverpool..Man Utd Fans? lol! man u fans will always be man u fans..the way the talked after the game was as if they had won the league title..I admit Liverpool will not be the champion this season, and I did say that in the previous entry.Im realistic..I knew that with 6 new players any team will need time before they really play as a team.Man U bought in 1 player, Chelsea 4 and Arsenal..Chelsea even played like shit in the 1st few games...Man U played better of course, but all Liverpool's games against top teams(man u, arsenal and chelsea) will be away from Anfield in the 1st half of the Premiership. maybe liverpool will win at anfield, u never know..arsenal had gone through their bad patches, Liverpool is going through some difficult times..Man U and Chelsea will be there as well..jgn cakap banyak dulu..this is lame but it's still fun..

some unpleasant voices have been questioning why am I writing so much about tehrani faisal.cakap la apa2 korang nak cakap.but 1st of all, I dont think I have ever said he is a syiah( and he admitted he is a Sunni).what I wrote about was his writings on Syiah.I tried to prove why Syiah is wrong by using sources from other websites.maybe the evidences are not good enough, I dont know.even if it's not good enough, at least I have done something to say it's wrong.and in my last few entries, i've always mentioned to compare all those evidences.I didnt ask any of you to accept my words.check balik apa aku tulis.if it's not good enough, find a better evidence, and let all of us know.xde emo2, but try to take this more intellectually.I gave you 3 websites to compare, tehran's blog, al-ahkam n JAKIM.bukan 2 tapi 3 tu.

another huge topic that I should not be discussing is the feud btw Dr M and Pak Lah.i can assure you there's no politics in here(in my entry). one of the ministers was quoting that Dr M pn mcm tu jugak dulu. how r u gonna reply that? of course he knows he was exactly like that previously. Dr M is not that stupid to comment on things he doesnt know.there must be some hidden agendas behing this.something that we,the public will never be able to find out.certainly there are reasons, if revealed, hmm..jadik apa eh?

I'm gonna be busy for this coming 3 weeks, so please dont try to bug me at yahoo or msn okeh.ada hal penting nak diselesaikan dulu.tp kalau ada hal penting sound je la okes~~


a short clip of my all time favourite striker

that's about it for now.
ada rezeki jumpa lagi..mangap zahir n batin.
assalamua

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!wishin u hapines n health, wisdom n wealth amin..

hows exams?hope its all good. all the best

Unknown said...

thanx azza..but i'd prefer present as well though..lol!xm will be in 10 day's time.doakan la kitorang sume berjaya ehh..tq tq..