Wednesday, September 20, 2006

the next episode

assalamualaikum

peace be upon my brothers and sisters..let me start off by saying alhamdulillah, I'm doing fine here..a bit anxious(xm in approximately 2 months)...otherwise physically,mentally and emotionally healthy...all the praise for Allah, The Most Gracious The Most Merciful....

Macho x?lol! macam kat jepun lak rasa ngan pokok sakura ni....1st time oo..I'm still on mid term break for 2 weeks..Syed Umar and I, we went down to Palmerston North..a very beautiful place...very peaceful but windy though..and a very convenient place to be at..low cost of living, with most things that you want are available in the town e.g Countdown, Pak n Save,Warehouse..not to forget halal chicken too!ppl in PN, mostly students(PN is a student city) were very friendly...thanks a lot...definitely the best nasi lemak in months...probably since I came to NZ..interestingly enough, I was told half of the doctors in PN Hospital are Malaysians...wow...Malaysians are everywhere
another macho pic in a place called windfarm...sejuk oo...ni tmpt namanye windfarm...tmpt jana tenaga...semulajadi gitu(energy-generating wind)

I'm sorry for having no updates for almost a month...xde mood la nak blog...

Ramadhan is coming...very shortly..in less than 4 days maybe...alhamdulillah, most of us have been given the chance to enter Madrasah Ramadhan...maybe this is our 12th Ramadhan(that's for me)...how much have we changed? how much have we benefited from Ramadhan? why are we using the word Madrasah here? Im talking for myself as well..there's an article on Super Muslim(credit to azzahra) on al-firdaus.com...students in Auckland, there will be a "soal jawab puasa - dvd Ust Asri Zainal Abidin "...those who are free, and please set your Saturday free for this session...hopefully this would be helpful in guiding us to having better Ramadhan...

Ust Mohd Asri Zainal Abidin(MAZA) has been offered the post of mufti of Perlis..he has not accepted the offer YET...hopefully he will...there has been a lot of debate on this issue..should he take this job or not? IMO, he should! we need somebody with his credibility..he holds a PHD in Hadith..go to Al- Ahkam to get more info on his profile..

I'm quite suprise how bad have Liverpool been playing so far..Kuyt hasnt managed to score yet....waaa! I'm sad Liverpool lost to Chelsea..but Im not sad on how we lost the game to Chelsea..we played some good football(we call it soccer in NZ)..the ball somehow couldnt find its way to the back of the net...Ballack was sent off but all the effort to undone them was useless...probably the rotation system is to be blamed here...but it worked for the gaffer in Valencia..he won La Liga in his 1st year at Valencia,beating the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona...I dont really like to talk on history(apart from Islamic History, we are encouraged to do so) of football..it gives you nothing..u can talk of winning Champs League in 2005...but it does not guarantee Premiership title or save you from being relegated...*update* kuyt scored his 1st goal for liverpool last nite(liv vs nwcstle)


u judge

My sister arrived in Canada safely last week..alhamdulillah..very few malays,according to her..my brother(elder of course) is getting married..i cant wait to be back in malaysia...voices whispering to my ears some ppl are missing me badly(gilak perasan)..just joking...I miss teh ais n roti canai to be honest...

update on fantasy football...sani's team is by far the best team in our league...I used to be the best and be prepared to be ousted Sani...hahahha...No 1 spot will be Shin Chan Kewell's again...no doubt, Shevchenko is the main reason Im stuck at 3rd now..hahahah...adat permainan, ada kalah ada menang...btw, congrats Sani...

elaun JPA naik...tp sket je...seciput je bak kata org Perancis...

I've just updated/added some links to my page..let me know if u wanna have urs too...

till later...

assalamaulaikum..

7 comments:

abd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abd said...

aku no 1 ke? serius aku tak perasan. tapi aku rasa tak lama kut, nanti ko potong aku nyer, sikit je pun beza.

Unknown said...

hek ela...ari tu ko yg ckp gayat dok atas la...bnyk la ko...hahhah...tunggu time je tu...

Anonymous said...

hi azri, how cool is that, ust asri being offered to be a mufti.. i can understand why he would have reservations though..

Unknown said...

yup..but he hasnt decided on it yet..hopefully he will soon...but kapten firdaus has just been made one of the panellists in al-ahkam..respect!

Anonymous said...

yea, read it on al-ahkam. btw, my blog moved, so u might want to change the link.. its now at dazea.blogspot.com

Aida said...

Akum Azri...

I think I know u... :) btw.. thanks sebab jenguk blog akak yg dah bersawang tu..