Saturday, May 02, 2015

On call

Assalamualaikum

Blogging from my phone now. So tech savvy kan?

On call has been relatively peaceful so far. There is a long way to go still though. It's a long weekend, and here I am spending time with patients.

It's difficult being in a public hospital setting. Everyone's fighting for long weekend, e.g. Labour day friday, weekend and wesak day on monday. No annual leave will be deducted. It's a bit unfair for those who have to work because they won't get any replacement off days.

But we chose to be in this line, didn't we?

Although I will miss Kelantan football match tonight, and Liverpool QPR as well, there is something that I am looking forward to tomorrow morning.

It's PacMan vs Mayweather, people!!

A couple of hours of short nap afterwards before I get myself ready for the next on call.

Sigh.

Perhaps I should get myself prepared for rounds tonight first, before I start thinking of the next one.

Pray for me a good call!!

Adios,
Assalamualaikum

No comments: