Saturday, July 30, 2011

48 hours

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am bored to the max here in clinic.

I have 5 more hours to go, and to be honest, I really do not know what am I doing this for?

I work hard and I barely have the time to enjoy this money. I hardly even have the time to have adequate rest.

I have decided that this coming Ramadhan is the time for me to focus on prayers and good deeds. On and off there will be a few slots to be filled in, but rest assured, maximum is nothing more than 5 slots outside.

I need to get a life this time.

How do you define a life anyway?

till next time,
assalamualaikum

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is me =)

ummu huzaifah said...

“Tidak Aku ciptakan jin dan Manusia melainkan hanya untuk beribadah kepada-Ku.” (QS. Adz –Dzariyat: 56)

true & definite meaning of life

Unknown said...

anon: difficult to say yes.dont even know who u are. ;p

ummu huzaifah: thanks.

Anonymous said...

U noe who i am. Hehe

Unknown said...

hmmm..nk teka nanti salah org plak..

Anonymous said...

Taklah. Cube teka. Haha