Saturday, October 09, 2010

Just another week

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Believe me, a week has gone past extremely fast for me. Last weekend I was in Singapore, and a brand new week is about to kick off in less than 26 hours.

Unlike others, this year itself has moved as constant slow as ever. Many of you will go 'October already?'. Time does fly, but fly does not mean fast.

I am now into the third month of my internship. Everything is 2 years and it will finish hopefully in March 2010.

The future looks a bit bright, at this stage. 4 out of 5 departments that I have completed have offered me a place as a Medical Officer. Academically I am not that good, perhaps it is my communication skills that have made me shine.

Here are some pics from my sister's camera, from the trip to Universal Studios Singapore.

pic 1

pic 2 - yes, very mature. ;p

pic 3 - makan budak......

pic 4 - far far away

pic 5 - roller coaster in the dark, truly an amazing experience

pic 6 - being me..

pic 7 - it says no commercial traffic. Well understood!

pic 8 - cowboy

pic 9 - Staying Alive!

pic 10 - needs no explanation. yeah yeah, i'm cool.

Enjoy those, okay? A couple more are coming in the near future.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: