Sunday, March 14, 2010

BSB-Like

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am exhausted. This is only Day 4(out of 15).

The routine remains the same for the next 11 days. I've to wake up at 6am, and come back home at 10 pm. Everyday.
What can I do? A few individuals are adamant that their methods are second to none.

I've to accept it as it is.

Maybe I complain to much.

Or perhaps my minimal interest in surgical based fields is killing my motivation slowly.

I don't want to become a surgeon.
I want to go on a holiday like this.

I need to recharge my batteries. Being forced to work like this is no fun. Seriously

till next time,
assalamualaikum

3 comments:

rough_U_deen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rough_U_deen said...

Jom2...
Mari2 bercuti
Ni BSB ver.2 punye
Heheh

azzahra said...

blk tagging kul 10?

kitorg kuk 11 but for 2weeks

im in labour room

i want to be a surgeon! but nk cuti gak!