Friday, July 24, 2009

in the ward

assalamualikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most

i'm currently in the obs n gynae ward.there's no pt to be clerked(yet),therefore i thought i should maximise the use of my 3g.

my life a year ago was completely different.i was a trainee intern back in the auckland,n now im an intern,n here i am in kulim rendering my service to this beloved country.

contrary to what most people believe,kulim is a rapidly developing place.it isnt that bad.it is close to highway,close to penang n perak n it takes only 4 hours to reach kuala lumpur.

still,nothing beats home aye?

i've given my promise to someone that i'll return to kl once housemanship is over.InsyaAllah,this promise will be honoured.

At this point of time,i just wanna go home n sleep.today is my last day tagging.a brand new life will start tomorrow.1st obs n gyn on call this saturday.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

No comments: