Sunday, June 14, 2009

Boredom

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Many bad news have come to me lately. 1stly, TG Hadi Awang's idea of unity government. To be fair, he hasn't been given the chance to explain his ideas. The question is, when is he going to if, at all, explain? People are getting restless, and PAS as a whole is getting unnecessary sticks from their partners.

They should never have considered this idea in the 1st place.

Now UMNO is back at their best, manipulating all issues possible.

Also the talks of possible transfers leaving Anfield are seriously disturbing. I am very sincere when I say I loathe the transfer of Christiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid. I hate MU for sure, but his footballing skills and match winning ability never fail to mesmerize me.

Look at how Real Madrid plans to assemble their team. Raul-Ronaldo-Higuain-Kaka-Ronaldo-?Ribery-Diarra. Truly Galacticos eh?

Now, another topic.

Previously, I hardly hesitated to spend my money. Nowadays, I am earning my own, I think twice. lol! My parents have always said that. I suppose when you have started to reach the next level of your life, you will be where your parents are. I understand now.

I withdrew some money as I thought of getting my way out of boredom. It wasn't much, but I felt I needed to be away out of hospital for some time, hence I drove down to Seberang Jaya. I ended up only a rack, at Giant!

lol.that surely tickles ur funny bones, doesn't it?

I am on post call, and tiredness is killing me. I probably should get some sleep.

till next time,
assalamualaikum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"at it best manipulating issues".. what a narrow minded u had there.

it is PAS fault to propose the idea but do not explain it clearly until everyone misunderstand about it including the government (UMNO is not the only one in the government.. duhhh).

also all parties in PR should meet and discuss about the matter and make a clear stands about it before go attacking on the government. but they just love to attack their own friend (PAS) together with the government.

i do not think people does not give TG Hj Hadi a chance to explain his ideas... he is one refusing to explain it through media (mainstream nor alternative stream)!! you can see his statement in youtube. (is there any other way for us to get a better explanation about it from him without through media??????)

there are lots of alternative media that malaysian are reading now days (ranking of alternative media are way higher than main stream media.. is there any problem if this is the only problem that they were worry about?????).. i do not think there should be a problem for them to inform their supporter about their side of story. be real lah in your judgment.