Saturday, March 07, 2009

update!

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I am now at Regency Hotel Alor Setar(or Star). Due to unavoidable circumstances, I had to drive alone from KL-Kedah. God knows how boring it was. I had to play all my CDs at full blast to keep me awake. I wasn't sleepy, but I needed to do something to cheer me up. Now I know I have a good voice that is as good as Awie.

It is my routine to have a preparation checklist before I go outstation. Believe it or not, I missed one of the most important things this time in my checklist. tak best, monday is holiday and I badly need somebody to post it out to me.

I am now trying to keep myself up to date with the latest news re Malaysian politics, etc. I had been away for 3 weeks, with minimal exposure to newspapers and internet. I will definitely be back with more news and critical/intellectual comments.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my working career. Fingers crossed, I hope everything will go well tomorrow. A good start is not a priority to me, what matters most to me is to finish the course on a good note.

more news to come from me in the near future. It's close to 12 midnight. I have no more energy to type.

till next time everyone,
assalamualaikum

3 comments:

rough_U_deen said...

All d best in your working life..
Welcome to da club.. hahah...

Penanam Sayur said...

I can see u r very busy now, good luck bro!!!

amin h said...

jeghiiii
update blogggg

hahaahah!