Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

I won't write anything on the recent NEP issue, I am no expert to be honest.

The reason I blog today is to congratulate my sister, Syasya(Siti Syazwani Fickry) on her SPM results. She obtained 10As(7A1's and 3A2's). She's the smartest in the family, no doubt.

Being a Malay Muslim, I feel extremely proud when I look at this.

GELANG PATAH 12 Mac – Norlaila Najwa Hasbullah, 17, dari Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Gelang Patah memperoleh 19A dalam peperiksaan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2007 yang keputusannya diumumkan hari ini.

Beliau mendapat 16 1A dan 3 2A untuk mata pelajaran Bahasa Malaysia, Tasawwur Islam dan Pengetahuan Sains Sukan. – Utusan.

PUTRAJAYA: SMKA Yan student Azali Azlan has set a new record by obtaining 21 As – 20 1As and one 2A – in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination.

He has beaten the record set by former SMK Ulu Tiram student Nur Amalina Che Bakri who scored 17 1As in 2004.

It seems to me Sekolah Agama students are doing very well nowadays. Last year, a student from Yayasan Islam Kelantan scored 18A's in her SPM. Dasyat!!!

Syabas kepada semua yang berjaya, Cina, India dan Melayu. Bersama semua menuju Malaysia yang gemilang.

assalamualaikum

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Congratulations! If she were my sister, I would be so proud.

Unknown said...

hi sheena..thanks..i'm proud of her..

how are you btw? long time no see u guys la..going anywhere for the coming summer?