Tuesday, December 11, 2007

seminggu lagi

assalamualaikum.

I have written too little this holiday. I have become so lazy that my brain is now rusty. Apart from going to friends' wedding and futsal, I have not done much this holiday. What I enjoy nevertheless is meeting people. Next is Jasfiq's wedding. Best2..makan free n jumpa member2..ni gambar sket dpd wedding Ezy ari tu..


In less than 4 hours is the match of Liverpool-Marseille. More than a match, it's a do or die now for Liverpool. Liverpool is deemed the favourites now,which,of course, never a question. Marseille on the other hand, is not weak either. Samer Nasri(playmaker) is the next big thing in France. Cisse and Zenden both have played for Liverpool before. I just hope Liverpool will be lucky enough to beat Marseille this time as I will be watching the match later of course.

A friend asked me, what do u find in common in Liverpool and Man Utd fans?

anfield,auckland

isn't Auckland nice?this is anfield, where we play football week in and week out. haha, that is Auckland Domain, not Anfield. I wonder, if these facilities were given to Malaysians, how long would these remain unspoiled?

1 thing that would catch you suprise is I have lost my 2-year long hair. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I wasnt thinking at all yesterday. Got up from bed, had my shower, went to the barber and bammmmmmmmmn...I lost it!duh!!!

I am writing rubbish here. silap2 time korang baca ni Liverpool dah kalah dah.....tidak!!!

till next time,
assalamualaikum

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam Azri...
wow,hebat rr dak pc area KL, stand still and unite...bagus2...ade can leh aku join skali.

Unknown said...

la..bukan KL je bole datang.kalo bole nak sume datang...jom aa main futsal..skali skala...

Nabihah Sallih said...

haha...sempena raya korban nie..ada yang dh terkorban.

Unknown said...

x paham..pe yg terkorban?

Andrew said...

rambut kau lah yang terkorban...

kau dah hilang kepandaian kau jugak ke dgn hilangnya rambut kau tu? :p

but at least now we have the same hairstyle! hahahaha