Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MERDEKA PART 5 - GO MALAYSIA!

assalamualaikum.

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful


I'm nothing but to echo Asrif's statement/vision/opinion on Malaysia's football team. Long have I waited for the glory to be restored. I have always dreamed seeing the football team of Malaysia at the level they used to be. If the memory still serves me right and I dont ever think I get this fact wrong, Malaysia lost only 4-2 to England in 1992(or 1994), a team marshaled by Gary Lineker. A warning, dont call yourself a football fan if you dont know who Gary Lineker is. That's how good Malaysia team was. The teams of late 60's - 80's were the golden generations, but history should not be made as text-book topics only. We can repeat it, why not? To the least, in the spirit of 50th Merdeka, be positive that we can win tonight's match against Myanmar.

These pics are from Malaysia-New Zealand All Whites that took place somewhere beginning of last year.
As for tonight, as SEMANGAT as Boromir in the re-coup of Osgiliath, I call for all Malaysians to pledge/show your support. This is not the time for racial sentiments to be played. You are either with the Malaysian team or you are not. To those who are not in Malaysia, if we are lucky, Sopcast would be an ideal solution to replace RTM. kalau dapat la.

and for fans who missed the game M'sia - Singapore, here are the highlights,



1st goal was enough to shut the critics. have a watch

I, here, pledge my support to my national football team. If they should lose, which hopefully not, I have no slightest regret calling myself a Malaysian fan. I'm a rather proud, honestly.

btw, 2 goals in M'sia-England match were scored by Sabahan Matlan Marjan.

'semboyan telah berbunyi, menuju medan bakti'

Go MALAYSIA!!

No comments: