Saturday, December 16, 2006

alhamdulillah

assalamualaikum..

peace be upon my brothers and sisters..

alhamdulillah..it's great to finally be back in Malaysia.not as hot as i thought it would be.im x really fussy anyway.I couldnt help smiling to myself towards the end of my flight.I was too preoccupied with food, family and frens and the most important agenda -> my brother's wedding(the akad was today, I managed to be here on time).the ceremony went perfectly well, unfortunately I didnt bring my camera along, so i cant post any pics here.

oo ye, i still do not have any cellphone no yet. I should have asked my sister to get one for me last week. They should have a package where u dont have to register ur line if u plan to be here for less than 3 months or something like that dont u think?now i hev to wait for tomoro to go to maxis.=(...digi is never a choice, no offense but they are for losers.btw, leave ur contact no thru yahoo or msn please, or here if u dont mind.

to liverpool fans out there, we couldnt ask for a better tie, could we? liverpool vs barcelona how better can it be?i dont mind losing.seriously.i'll tell u what i wanna see in that game
1. crouch vs puyol
2. gerrard vs xavi
3. sissoko vs ronaldinho
4. carragher vs eto'o
5. messi vs all defenders
it seems like barcelona would outplay liverpool on paper.u never know.ronaldinho persistenly voices his desire having frank lampard on his side. lampard better than gerrard? too subjective,certainly it is a question with neither yes nor no. gerrard is more complete, complemented by better defensive skills whereas lampard is better in other areas.

I dont plan to write long this time. I havent really had any proper rest since arrival. to my friends, please come this sunday if u are free.

assalamualaikum

p/s : boikot israel ttp diteruskan yekk..

No comments: