Saturday, June 10, 2006

world cup fever

assalamualaikum...

im still waiting for news from my family..they r still on the fligh or have arrived I dont know..hopefully they are safe where ever they are,amin..I have not talked to any of them in the past 2 weeks..hmm...

World cup just started yesterday..I have always said and will say it again Germany is my favourite team..it does not matter wether they lose or win..I have never stopped supporting them..n I couldnt ask for a better start yesterday..lahm(phillip) has always been a starter in my CM3 and im really proud to see him playing for germany this time..my support for germany started back in world cup 1990 when andres brehme was the hero in the last World cup that german won...and I have made it no secret to most my friends that ballack is my favourite player too...i have 3 or 2 german jerseys with Ballack at the back..and 2 germany plain jerseys..



a lot of things happened in Malaysia in the recent weeks..sex romp in malaysia(as cheap as rm3...apa nak jadik ni?), feud between Dr M and Pak Lah, Hamas came for NAM and didnt get the chance to give speech, and many more...hmm..so much for the 'muslim country'...

I'd also want to congratulate my friends who graduated last month and to those graduating soon...Im happy to see you guys happy...as muslims, we ought to seek for knowledge...n put them into practical...may u use ur knowledge that hopefully makes u stand tall among others..dari ilmu datangnya iman dan amalan...may Allah give u a good career where ever u r sent...

hmm..gud news! I've finally have my own internet connection...Ive never stopped downloading songs, clips and whatever...damn syok oo...lol!
in 2 hours time im gonna be at coffeehouse to watch england-paraguay..there's no mamak here...few more options would be fren's place or bar...bar is never in the list obviously..fren's place is a gud idea but match is at 1am(NZ time), so its not nice to bug them in the middle of night...


enuf for now..till next time..apa yg baik datang dari Allah, yg buruk tu mmg dpd aku sendiri...
assalamualaikum

No comments: