Friday, May 15, 2015

Cuci kereta

Assalamualaikum

It is Friday and I am not at work today. I need to clear all annual leave days before leaving for USM.

I still have 4 more working days in Melaka. They had a farewell party for us last week. Of all 3, I did not receive any present, yet.

Saying goodbye is always difficult, isn't it? As much as I hate that, I fear more the start of the journey in USM. Knowledge-wise, I am probably at par with current batch of undergraduate medical students.

I plan to complete a few more tasks on the list today. Cuci kereta is almost done. Next, to get my DVD writer fixed. Following that is to go to Astro.

Only 1 thing not sorted is the destination for holiday next week. Our last vacation before leaving for USM. I may not show much emotion, but I am going to miss wifey and daughter a lot.

Car is almost ready.

Till next time,
Assalamualaikum

No comments: