Sunday, May 13, 2012

500th

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

This is my 500th entry of this blog.

In conjunction with Mother's Day today, I would like to wish Happy Mother's Day to my mother. I love you dearly, and I thank you for all you have done for all of us. Papa's passing hasn't been easy to all of us, let alone you.

Allah is the Perfect Planner. He's the Almighty. From the time I got transferred to KL, till now. Everything swings into a motion smoothly. Though the schedule was ultra hectic, I was given the priviledge to be with my father for 5 months.



I miss his presence.

All I can say is I want to make this entry a tribute to my mother and late father. I offer my service to the both them, while I am still alive. I make doa to Allah to forgiv, and bless them.

till next time
assalamualaikum


No comments: