Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Joker

assalamualaikum

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

The more you follow the trial of Sodomy II, the more confused you will get. Seriously.

1st, look at this,

KUALA LUMPUR:
The Malaysian Government through Wisma Putra will explain the “real situation” to the Australian MPs who had called for the sodomy case against Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim to be dropped, said the Prime Minister.

“We will explain and engage with the Australian MPs. Wisma Putra will handle it. I don’t think they know about the real situation,” said Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak when attending the Gerakan Chinese New Year open house here Sunday.[source]

The impression that I get is that he really does know about the situation. That is why he sounds very confident.

The PM should not have said that. He was already accused of orchestrating the conspiracy, or at least has a role in the play, and when he came up with this kind of statement, this ridicules the whole thing. Let the court decide, and once the verdict is out, then Wisma Putra can go ahead and explain to the foreigners.

2ndly, the death threat to Saiful. See how DSAI replies. I'm very very confident this came out in UTUSAN and NST. NOT!!!!



I think I'll throw my support in re-boycotting UTUSAN again.



Malaysia is corrupted.

I wonder why some still think it is okay to support BN, and getting behind PKR will be deemed a sin. I judge both parties, so my decision is mine. UMNO and BN is not a religion, vice versa the Pakatan Rakyat, so why must fanaticism have a place in the community?

Open up your eyes.

till next time,
assalamaulaikum

No comments: